Smart, wireless technologies are making customers smarter than the companies that wish to serve them. This is a big problem, because acting dumber than your customers is not a sustainable business model.
These technologies are also creating dramatic opportunities to rethink customer experience, to invent new business models, and to create substantial new revenue streams.
Customer experience meets disruptive technologies
The Smart Disruption Tour is a collaboration between Glen Allmendinger, Founder of Harbor Research, and Bruce Kasanoff, co-author of Smart Customers, Stupid Companies. Our goal is to help professionals anticipate disruptive changes in their industry.
One industry per event, we will focus on industries including financial services, travel, healthcare, consumer goods, and retailing. Each event will bring together a diverse mix of professionals from disciplines including marketing, engineering, operations, product development, and customer experience.
We’ll be asking questions such as:
- Where are industry leaders most vulnerable to disruptive innovation?
- How could leaders disrupt their own industry?
- Where are “sense and respond” business models most likely to emerge?
- How and when should companies replace dumb touchpoints with smart ones?
- Where is the intersection of realistic technology architecture and profitable business models?
These are not typical conferences, where you sit around and listen to speakers. They are hands-on, working sessions. You will work side-by-side with other highly talented, innovative professionals.
Each event will be limited to no more than 50 attendees.
To learn more, just call or email (contact information is at the bottom of this page.)